Thursday 6 April 2017

The State of the Rosie

What am I writing?
Still working away on the gay Victorian gothic YA. This month, I have mainly been making things painfully awkward for my main character, and also editing back in a previously-written scene involving vampires. 

BECAUSE VAMPIRES (c) Francis Ford Coppola


Survivors: The Exile's Journey is out on June the 26th! Storm, the beleaguered but heroic Fierce Dog has left her Pack in search of a better life, far from the judging eyes of her friends and the evil deeds of the Bad Dog - but as she travels further from the Pack, she finds herself coming closer to the truth...


What have I written?

I'm one of seven (!) writers who write under the pen name Erin Hunter. My first Erin book is Survivors: Dead Of Night.

My first novel Skulk, another YA urban fantasy, won a place in Undiscovered Voices 2012 and came out in October 2013 from Strange Chemistry. 

I've also written packaged books for Usborne (Secret Ninja Spies), Hot Key Books (The Last Apprentice), Little, Brown (Demon Hunters) and HarperCollins (but it's a secret).

Gif of the month?




What am I singing?
On Sunday the 30th of June in the Queen Elizabeth Hall, Carl Orff's Carmina Burana and the piece that musically inspired it, Stravinsky's Les Noces.

And?
There's another secret project in my future that I predict being able to talk about in... about 2020... 

3 comments:

  1. I have to ask if their is a sequal to Skulk on the way? (I ask because I do a weekly review and Skulk was one of them)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like to dance?
    I like to dance Upstairs.
    Follow us to Seventh-Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. 论文代写

    ReplyDelete

The State of the Rosie

What am I writing? Still working away on the gay Victorian gothic YA. This month, I have mainly been making things painfully awkward for my...